GROK Learning

At school we are doing a lot of coding on a website called GROK. You solve a lot of fun, challenging problems and earn points. Sometimes the codes are as fun as programming things like nananananananananananananananana Batman! I encourage everyone to start it (though some of the problems are school only), here is the link – GROK Learning.

• 🌹 Zoe 🌹

6 Comments on GROK Learning

1. Yr6team
    August 14, 2017 at 10:48 pm (5 years ago)

Great use of the GROK link. I’m not sure what the batman quote is about……

Reply
    • zoem23
      October 18, 2017 at 2:12 am (5 years ago)

Thank you, The batman bit was actually not a quote. On GROK you can program it to say nananananananana batman, it is one of the fun tasks.

🍒 Zoe 🍒

Reply
  2. Darcy Haury
    October 6, 2017 at 6:23 pm (5 years ago)

Hi Zoe! I’m your mentor, Darcy, for the October blogging challenge. I love your blog so far. It looks very cool! I can tell you like writing. I look forward to reading more of your posts throughout the school year.
    I love that you shared a link for coding, I’m going to forward and share with all my students as well. Thanks!

Reply
    • zoem23
      October 18, 2017 at 2:25 am (5 years ago)

Hi Darcy!
      I am so excited to have a mentor! I’m so sorry that I wasn’t posting for a bit at the beginning of the challenge, but I will definitely be doing it now. Yes, I do enjoy writing, especially blog posts and stories. Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.

🌺 Zoe 🌺

Reply
  3. jennycheon
    November 28, 2017 at 4:04 am (5 years ago)

Dear Zoe,
    I like your blog post! I think I should try that website, I love coding! I hope you have a great day,
    From Jenny

Reply
    • zoem23
      November 29, 2017 at 7:37 am (5 years ago)

Hi Jenny!
      Thank you, I love coding as well. There are so many great coding websites and I think that Grok is definitely one of them! Thank you for visiting my blog!

🌸 Zoe 🌸

Reply